- Yield: 4 Servings, about 2 cups per serving
- ½ pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 (5-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- ½ cups grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup frozen corn, thawed
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup chopped dates
- 0.2 cup low-fat raspberry vinaigrette
How to Make It
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Place chicken and asparagus on grill. Grill chicken 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until no longer pink, and grill asparagus until tender.
- Remove from grill; set aside asparagus and cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss together the remaining ingredients. Top with chicken and asparagus, drizzle with dressing, and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.