A Mexican-style dip that is delicious with raw, nutrition-packed vegetable sticks and hot pita breads.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 large avocados, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 2 limes juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon mild chili powder, plus extra to garnish
- salt and pepper
How to Make It
- Put the avocado slices, lime juice, garlic, and chili powder in a food processor and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, garnish with chili powder, and serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.