- Yield: 8 Servings about ¼ cup per
- 24 medium spears fresh asparagus, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ teaspoon salt
How to Make It
- Place asparagus in a pot with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes, or until very tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a food processor or blender, place asparagus and the remaining ingredients; process until smooth. Refrigerate 1 hour, or until chilled.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.