- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 35 Minutes
- 1 cup uncooked penne pasta (3 oz)
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1 large tomato, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, coarsely chopped (½ cup)
- ½ medium cucumber, coarsely chopped (½ cup)
- 6 oz Cheddar cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes (1½ cups)
- 0.33 cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
How to Make It
- Cook pasta and soybeans separately as directed on each package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- In large bowl, toss pasta, soybeans, tomato, bell pepper, cucumber and cheese. In small bowl, beat dressing ingredients with whisk until well mixed. Pour over salad; toss.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Stir before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.