- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- 1 lb 2 oz/500 g new potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 16 vine-ripened cherry tomatoes, halved
- generous ⅜ cup black olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 4 scallions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lemon juice
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
How to Make It
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain, then let cool slightly before peeling off the skins. Cut into halves or fourths, depending on the size of the potato. Then combine with the tomatoes, olives, scallions, and herbs in a salad bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice and oil together in a small bowl or pitcher and pour over the potato salad. Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.