- 1 pound (450 g) ground pork
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
How to Make It
- Take ground pork and mix with all the ingredients. Form into 2-inch-wide patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Place sausage patties in skillet, and cook until browned, then flip over and continue cooking until sausage is fully cooked through.