- Yield: 8 to 10 Servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded mild Cheddar
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced jarred roasted red peppers
- One 6- ounce can lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- Bagel chips
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the mayonnaise, cheeses, onion, garlic, and red peppers in a bowl; mix well. Gently fold in the crabmeat.
- Spread the mixture in a 9- inch pie plate. Bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly. Serve with bagel chips.