Fix these for your next party. They’ll go fast.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 12 eggs
- 8 oz can oil-packed albacore tuna, drained
- 3 tbsp finely diced red onion
- 3 tbsp chopped roasted red pepper
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp smoked paprika or to taste
- Dash of salt or to taste
How to Make It
- Place the eggs in a pan of water.
- Bring the water to boil, then let sit away from the heat for 15 minutes.
- Allow the eggs to cool.
- Peel the eggs carefully. (It helps if you roll them on a flat surface first.
- Slice the eggs lengthwise.
- Remove the egg yolks and place in a bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Divide the filling into each egg white. 9. Top with more paprika, if desired.