- Yield: 4 Servings
- 60 g egg yolks
- 60 g water
- 105 g sugar
- 205 g paté-a-bombe
- 2 wild limes zest
- 60 g egg white
- 60 g sugar
- 400 ml whipping cream
- 50 g sweet olive oil
- 1 pineapple
- 1 pineapple sage
- Sweet olive oil
- Black pepper
How to Make It
- Cook the egg yolks, water and sugar over a bain-marie until thick.
- Once cooked, whisk with a kitchen aid until cool. Set aside for use in the parfait recipe. Parfait
- Whisk the egg white. Gradually add the sugar to make a meringue. Whisk the cream to soft peaks.
- Incorporate the paté-a-bombe with the olive oil and lime zest. Fold the meringue into the paté-a-bombe mixture. Fold in the cream also.
- Line a tray with baking paper, and place the parfait moulds on the tray. Fill with the parfait mixture, then freeze for 3-4 hours. Pineapple Salad
- Brunoise the pineapple and dress with the olive oil and black pepper. Black Pepper Tuile
- Heat the Isomalt and the glucose to 160°C. Cool the mixture on a tray, then blitz in the Thermomix to a fine powder.
- Dust the powder onto a silicone baking mat, using the same stencil used for the parfait. Sprinkle over the black pepper.
- Cook in the oven at 180°C for approximately 1 minute, until the powder melts. Remove from the tray when cool. Sorbet
- Bring the boiron to the boil and add the gellan. Add 2 g xantana and cool. Blitz into the angelica. Put in Pacojet and freeze.