- Yield: 1 cup
- 1 McIntosh apple, cored and sliced
- ground cinnamon, as desired (optional)
- pumpkin pie spice, as desired (optional)
How to Make It
- Place apple slices in a food processor with 2 tbsp of water and let the motor run until applesauce is formed, adding 1 to 2 tbsp more water if needed.
- Optional: add cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice for a terrific twist.
- Store in an airtight container.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.