- Yield: 4 Servings about 1 cup per serving
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- ½ cups fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon light, trans-fat-free margarine
- ¼ cups instant potato flakes
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup sliced scallions
How to Make It
- In a soup pot over medium heat, combine broth, garlic, celery, and cabbage; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook about 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining ingredients; mix well to combine. Cook 3 to 4 more minutes, or until soup thickens, stirring often.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.