- Yield: 6 Servings(1½ cups each)
- 1 bag (5.5 oz) 50/50 lettuce blend of spring mix and baby spinach (about 5 cups)
- 1⁄3 cup drained mild banana pepper rings
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 oz salami, chopped (about ¾ cup)
- 4 oz provolone cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes (about ¾ cup)
- 1½ cups Caesar-flavored croutons (from 5.5-oz bag)
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar dressing
How to Make It
- In large bowl, place all ingredients except dressing.
- Pour dressing over top; toss to thoroughly coat. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.