This is a light and delicious dish that is packed full of flavor. It is packed full of ingredients such as shrimp, rice and tomatoes to make the perfect dinner to serve.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 1, 16 ounce bag of shrimp, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ cup of yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2, 8.8 ounce bag of brown rice, prepared
- 1, 14.5 ounce can of tomatoes with oregano, garlic and basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons of parsley, chopped
How to Make It
- In a pot set over medium heat, add in the olive oil. Add in the yellow onion and minced garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add in the shrimp. Cook for 5 minutes or until bright pink.
- Add in the can of chopped tomatoes, rice, dash of salt, Italian seasoning, shredded Parmesan cheese and dash of black pepper. Stir well to mix. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately with a garnish of chopped parsley.