- 2 chilled big cucumbers
- ½ carrot
- 2 tbsp curly parsley
- A few royal basil leaves
- A few walnuts
How to Make It
- Use the Thai wave peeler to remove the carrot skin.
- Cut into half inch slices and marinate for 2 hours with lemon, a pinch of salt and olive oil.
- Use the Thai wave peeler to peel cucumber skin. Cut the cucumber into 2 inch bites.
- Remove the inside of each bite with a teaspoon. Place it on the carrot slice. Add a basil leaf. Fill with fresh and chilled spinach dip.
- Garnish with a whole walnut and curly parsley leaves.