- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 each large jalapenos, seeded
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 4 each red apple, cored
- 4 each medium bananas
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cups ice 1 cup or filtered water
- Jalapeno slices, for garnish
How to Make It
- Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish in a high powered blender. Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until smooth.
- Place a jalapeno slice on the edge of each glass, and then serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.