- 3½ cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 ounce jar diced pimientos or 2 tablespoons chopped roasted sweet red bell peppers plus 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch black pepper
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 10½ ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 ounce can mushroom stems and pieces, undrained
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Place all ingredients into a lightly greased 2-quart glass baking dish; mix well. Cover and bake 1 hour.