- Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
- 1⅓ cups (320 ml) coconut cream
- ¼ cup (10 g) fresh mint leaves, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lime juice
- ½ clove garlic, peeled and minced finely
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1½ cups (180 g) coarsely grated, peeled jicama
How to Make It
- In a bowl, whisk the coconut cream until smooth. Add all remaining ingredients except the jicama and stir to combine. Stir through the jicama until the “raita” is evenly combined.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes, before serving. Serve as a dip or with salads. If used as a condiment on the side of hot dishes, keep the “raita” separate as additional heat will melt the coconut cream. If making ahead, refrigerate and let the “raita” sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving. Stir before serving.