- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium bunch kale, stems discarded and leaves torn into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
How to Make It
- Cook the bell pepper, ginger, and ½ teaspoon salt in the canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the kale and soy sauce; cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Mix in the sesame oil and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.