- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce, or 1½ cups Fire-Roasted Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 cup diced white onions
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Vegetable oil
- 4 corn tortillas, cut into 8 pieces each
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
How to Make It
- In the Instant Pot, combine the enchilada sauce, chiles, and onions. Stir to combine. Add the chicken to the pot.
- Secure the lid on the pot. Close the pressure-release valve. Select manualL and set the pot at high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 2-quart baking dish with oil.
- At the end of the cooking time, quick release the pressure. Remove the chicken from the pot. Using two forks, shred the chicken and return it to the pot. Stir in the tortilla pieces.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top evenly with the cheese. Bake until the cheese melts and is lightly browned and bubbling, about 10 minutes.