- Yield: 8 Servings 1 slice per
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for dusting
- ½ cup granulated Splenda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 0.66 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
How to Make It
- tablespoon grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch cake pan with cooking spray and dust lightly with flour.
- In a large bowl, stir together 1-¼ cups flour, Splenda, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, yogurt, oil, and vanilla.
- Make a well in center of flour mixture and add egg mixture into the well. Stir just until moistened, with a few lumps remaining. Gently stir in blueberries and lemon zest. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into 8 slices and serve warm.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.