If the party budget has the room, serve this special salad. The sweet, buttery, almost nutty meat of the lobster matches up well with the red onions, tangy and fruity tangerine vinaigrette, and, because every bride needs a bouquet, a shower of sweet nasturtium blossoms.
- 4 pounds cooked lobster meat, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 4 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted, and cut into ¾-inch pieces (
- 12 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into 16 pieces each
- ¾ cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely grated orange zest
- 2 cups coarsely torn fresh basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- About ½ cup Tangerine Vinaigrette, or more to taste
- Radicchio leaves, for serving
- Nasturtium blossoms, for garnish
- Combine the lobster meat, mangos, tomatoes, onion, orange zest, and basil in a bowl. Just before serving, season with salt and pepper and toss lightly with the vinaigrette.
- Arrange each salad in the center of a radicchio leaf on a dinner plate and garnish with a nasturtium blossom.