- Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
- 3 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 16 oz container small-curd cottage cheese
- 8 oz container sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Optional: paprika
How to Make It
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, just until tender; drain.
- In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, egg and seasonings.
- Add Cheddar cheese and mix well; add macaroni and stir until coated.
- Transfer to a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, until heated through. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.