Chicken salad with herbs and fruits is among my favorite dishes to eat in the summertime. It goes well with other salads, to make a light meal, or spooned into lettuce wraps for a quick meal.
- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 shallot
- 2 tbsp of fish sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp raw honey
- ½ tsp of sesame oil
- 4 cups chicken, shredded, cooked
- 2 peeled, pitted, cubed mangos
- ½ cup each of chopped mint, fresh; chopped cilantro and chopped basil
How to Make It
- Place dressing ingredients in food processor. Blend till texture is smooth.
- Place chicken, mango, basil, mint and cilantro in medium sized bowl. Pour the dressing over it. Toss and coat well. Serve.