- Yield: 8 Servings
- 16 oz pkg. spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- 8 oz bottle sun-dried tomato vinaigrette salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a 13"x9" glass baking pan, combine spaghetti and vegetables. Add salad dressing; toss gently to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours to overnight. Season with salt and pepper at serving time.