A unique Greek natural gum ice cream topped with nuts and sweet corn seeds.
- ½ cup soaked almonds
- ½ cup soaked cashews
- ½ fresh young coconut
- ½ tsp mastic powder
- ½ tsp vanilla bean
- 2 tbsp agave
- 1 tsp agar agar
- Nuts or corn seeds for garniture
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 tbsp corn seed sweetener
How to Make It
- Soak and peel the almonds. Grate the mastic and the vanilla bean.
- Dissolve the agar agar into warm water and stir. Put all the ingredients into the blender and blend for a few minutes.
- Mix sweet corn seeds with agave and coconut oil. Serve with nuts or corn seed sweetener.