- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 lb 5 oz (600 g) tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced and pushed out into rings
- 14 oz (400 g) canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
For the Dressing
- 1 fresh green chile, seeded and diced
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- salt and pepper
How to Make It
- Place the chopped tomatoes and onion slices in a large serving bowl and mix well. Stir in the kidney beans.
- Mix the chile, cilantro, olive oil, garlic, and lime juice together in a measuring cup and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss thoroughly. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and let chill in the refrigerator until required.