- Yield: 10 Servings, ¾ cup per serving
- ¾ cup water
- 1/3 cup granulated Splenda
- 5 cups seeded watermelon cubes
- 1/3 cup fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
How to Make It
- In a small bowl, combine water and Splenda, stirring until dissolved.
- In a blender or food processor, combine watermelon, mint, and lime juice, blending until nearly smooth. Add Splenda mixture; blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a 9 × 13-inch baking dish. Cover and freeze about 2-½ hours, or until almost solid.
- Using a fork, scrape the mixture into shaved crystals. Spoon into individual dishes and serve immediately, or cover and refreeze until ready to serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.