- Yield: 6 Serving, 2 cups per serving
- 12 ounces linguine pasta, uncooked, broken in half
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4-½ cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- In a soup pot, place linguine, tomatoes, onion, and garlic. Pour in broth and sprinkle with oregano, crushed red pepper flakes, and salt. Drizzle top with oil and cover.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring every 2 to 3 minutes, or until liquid is almost gone. Stir in basil, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.