- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 small butternut squash, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium bunch kale, stems discarded and leaves torn into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- Kosher salt and black pepper
How to Make It
- Cook the squash in the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until beginning to soften, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add the kale, broth, mustard, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.