- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- 1½ cups (210 g) all-purpose flour
- ½ cup (45 g) rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (460 g) whole-milk yogurt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for pan
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
How to Make It
- Place the flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, brown sugar, and sea salt in a blender. Blend until well combined. Add the eggs, yogurt, melted butter, and vanilla, then blend until a smooth batter forms.
- Heat a greased 12-inch / 30.5 cm skillet over medium heat. Add ¼ cup / 60 ml of batter to the skillet, then cook until bubbles form. Flip, then cook the pancake for a couple of minutes more. Continue in this way until all the batter is used up. If the batter gets too thick as it sits, loosen with a touch of water or milk. Keep warm in a 170°F / 75°C oven (or the lowest setting) until ready to serve.
- In our house, these are served with syrup, jam, and peanut butter.