- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1½ pounds small octopus
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Chopped parsley
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
- Clean the octopus well, removing the intestines, eyes, spout and ink sack. Separate the body from the tentacles, and cut into pieces.
- In a pot, warm 6 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the garlic and parsley and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the octopus, season with salt and pepper, and deglaze with the wine. Cover, and cook over low heat for about 40 minutes.
- Stir in some lemon juice and chopped parsley, and cook for another 5 minutes. Serve the octopus in the wine sauce.