- Yield: 6 Servings, about ¾ cup per serving
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups cubed red potatoes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Add potatoes and onion and toss to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven, stir potatoes, and bake 15 to 20 more minutes, or until golden and crispy. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.