Top this tasty, crunchy cupcake with Buttercream frosting and you may find yourself eating way too many!
- Yield: 12 cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of whole milk
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 large bananas, crushed
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- 1½ cups Buttercream Frosting
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 10 muffin pans with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together until it is lump free: flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
- In another bowl, combine your wet Ingredients: milk, egg and vanilla extract.
- Fold the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients. When completely combined, fold in crushed bananas and peanuts.
- Spoon your batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake the cupcakes for 15 - 20 minutes until a wooden toothpick put into the center comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool in the muffin tin for a couple of minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Top with frosting to your desire.