These fudgy brownies are a dense and decadent dream. Finally, a chocolate-heavy, guilt-free dessert you can happily indulge in! And the pecans really hit the spot!
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- ½ cup blanched finely ground almond flour
- ½ cup powdered erythritol
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup low-carb, sugar-free chocolate chips
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, erythritol, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Stir in butter and egg.
- Fold in pecans and chocolate chips. Scoop mixture into 6" round baking pan. Place pan into the air fryer basket.
- Adjust the temperature to 300°F and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- When fully cooked a toothpick inserted in center will come out clean. Allow 20 minutes to fully cool and firm up.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.