- 150 g Penne pasta
- 1 item A small head of broccoli
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
How to Make It
- Broccoli wash and disassemble into small florets. Put in a bowl multivarki, a little salt and cook in the mode of "steaming" 10 min.
- Garlic peel and chop. Boil Penne pasta in the "Pasta" according to package instructions. Drain the water, add the broccoli, garlic, Parmesan and olive oil.
- Season with salt and stir. Put it on plates and season with black pepper.