A quick and easy, vegetarian pasta dish; from pot to plate in under 20 minutes.
- Yield: 2
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
- Total Time: 17 Minutes
- Pinch salt
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 cup soya beans
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 3 teaspoons green pesto
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili (crushed)
- Mixed leaf salad
How to Make It
- Bring a deep pot of salted water to the boil.
- Add the spaghetti to the saucepan. After 4-5 minutes, add the red pepper, spinach, and soya beans. Simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Drain the spaghetti and vegetables and return to the pan.
- Next, add the sour cream, along with the green pesto, black pepper, and crushed chili.
- Put the pan over low heat and stir for 30-60 seconds.
- Serve with a mixed leaf salad.