The Pimm’s Cup, made with herbaceous gin-based Pimm’s liqueur and complete with crisp English cucumber wedge stirrer, is one posh libation. It holds a top spot in Southern cocktail aristocracy.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- ¾ to 1 cup Pimm’s No. 1 liqueur
- 2 cups ginger ale or lemon-lime soda
- Ice cubes
- English cucumber slices or wedges and lemon wheels for garnish (optional)
How to Make It
- In a cocktail pitcher, stir to combine the Pimm’s liqueur and ginger ale.
- Pour the mixture in cocktail glasses filled with ice and garnish with cucumber and lemon, if desired, before serving.