Classical Thai spicy sour salad with Pomelo; alternatively it can be made with grapefruit.
- 1 Pomelo (remove seeds and with your finger divide it into chucks)
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 1 tbsp finely shopped fresh onion
- 1 tbsp finely chopped lemon grass
- 1/3 cup tbsp celery sticks
- 1/3 cup cucumber sticks
- 1 tbsp finely chopped white onion
- 2 red chilis chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup marinated fresh green beans
- 2 tbsp marinated corn seeds
- 1 tbsp yellow bell pepper (chopped in cubes)
- 1 tbsp red bell pepper (chopped in cubes)
- 1 tsp brown sugar (optional)
- 1 small tomato (chopped in cubes)
How to Make It
- Marinate the corn seeds for 1 hour before use with little oil, salt, vinegar and tamari.
- Put the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Allow them to stay for 30 minutes before serving.