Pork and mole sauce make the perfect pair in this delicious recipe.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 64-80 ounce pork shoulder, cut into 2” thick slices
- ½ ounce chili powder
- 1/3 ounce salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces beef stock
- 6 ounces chili sauce
- ¼ ounce cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/3 ounce cumin, ground
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ounces raisins
- ½ ounce cornstarch dissolved in ½ ounce water
How to Make It
- Create a rub for the pork by combining chili powder, salt and pepper. Rub mixture into the surface of the pork slices and place in the pressure cooker.
- Add the rest of the Ingredients to the cooker except for the raisins and cornstarch and securely lock the lid. Set the pressure cooker on high for 75 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally for 15 minutes then release pressure and remove lid.
- Set cooker setting to Brown while the lid is off and add raisins and cornstarch. Stir occasionally and simmer until sauce is thickened. Remove pork and shred with two forks. Return pork back to the sauce, stir well and serve.