- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets or green beans
- 4 red potatoes, thinly sliced or quartered
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, or 4 tablespoons (½ stick) salted butter, melted
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch seasoning mix (such as Hidden Valley)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, for serving (optional)
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a 9 × 13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and place the chicken in the center of the pan. Place the vegetables around the outer edges of the pan. Drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables and chicken and sprinkle the ranch seasoning on top.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and sprinkle the Parmesan on top of the chicken and vegetables. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes more, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove from the oven and stir the vegetables around. Season with salt and pepper and top with parsley, if desired.