- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- 5 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium beets, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium parsnips, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small rutabaga, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons solid cooking fat, melted
- Sea salt to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine the carrots, beets, parsnips, and rutabaga in a bowl and coat with the cooking fat and sea salt.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake until soft and browned on the outside, about 1 hour. Make sure to stir a couple of times while cooking. Serve warm.