- Yield: 6 Servings
- 12 oz (350 g) couscous
- 2½ cups boiling chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 12 oz (350 g) fresh raspberries
- small bunch of fresh basil
- 8 oz (225 g) feta cheese, cubed or crumbled
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, trimmed and diagonally sliced
- ⅓ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 grated rind lemon
For the Dressing
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin
- olive oil
- 1 lemon juice
- salt and pepper
How to Make It
- Put the couscous in a large heatproof bowl and pour over the stock. Stir well, then cover and let soak until all the stock has been absorbed.
- Pick over the raspberries, discarding any that are overripe. Shred the basil leaves.
- Transfer the couscous to a large serving bowl and stir well to break up any lumps. Add the cheese, zucchini, scallions, raspberries, and pine nuts. Stir in the basil and lemon rind and gently toss all the ingredients together.
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar, with salt and pepper to taste, then screw on the lid and shake until well blended. Pour over the salad and serve.