- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- 4 medium to-large red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small Vidalia onion, sliced
- 4 to 6 mushrooms, sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese or Gorgonzola
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 375°F or preheat a grill.
- Arrange the potatoes, onion slices, and mushrooms on a sheet of foil. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and dot with the butter. Crumble the blue cheese on top. Fold the packet to seal and cook either in the oven or on a medium grill for 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.