The creamy almond milk, sweet banana, and spicy cinnamon team up beautifully; to make a delicious drink that almost tastes like a banana milkshake.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 each ,medium bananas
- 1/3 cup whole button mushrooms
- 2 tsp ground flax meal
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 4 each dates
- 1 cup ice 2 cups or filtered water
- Banana slices and cinnamon, for garnish
How to Make It
- Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish, in a high powered blender. Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until smooth. For Garnish
- Place a banana slice on the edge of each glass, sprinkle with cinnamon, and then serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.