This dish is specially prepared by the brave and loyal Willow Ufgood for the spring festival, where he hopes to be selected as a new apprentice by the High Aldwin.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 6 carrots
- 2 parsnips
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 sage leaves
- 1 pork loin roast (2 ¼ lb)
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper
How to Make It
- Wash and peel the carrots and parsnips, and slice them into rounds.
- Peel the onions and garlic, removing the sprout in the middle, and slice them very thinly.
- Rinse and shred the sage leaves.
- Brown the pork on all sides with a little oil in a flameproof casserole dish on high heat.
- Add the vegetables, the sage leaves, and a small glass of water, reduce the heat, and cook for 1 hour. Stir regularly, adding a little water if necessary and turning the roast every 20 minutes.
- After 50 minutes of cooking time, remove the lid from the casserole dish, stir in the honey, season with salt and pepper, and let it finish cooking uncovered.