Lorraine cheese, which comes in long slices, is similar in flavor to Swiss cheese. If you don’t have fresh oregano, you can substitute 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
- ½ (8-ounce) tub light chive-and-onion cream cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 2 cups Roasted Mushrooms and Shallots
- 3 (1-ounce) slices reduced-fat Lorraine cheese (such as Saputo)
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Spread cream cheese over pizza crust. Top with Roasted Mushrooms and Shallots and cheese slices.
- Bake pizza directly on oven rack at 450° for 8 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts. Sprinkle with oregano, and serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.