The most delectable dessert the rich chocolate pudding and saltiness of the caramel has the perfect balance.
- Yield: 8
- 180 g good-quality dark chocolate
- 200 g softened butter
- 100 g castor sugar
- 4 extra large eggs
- 4 extra large yolks
- 115 ml cake flour
- 80 ml salted caramel
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Grease and line the base of 8 × 7 cm dariole moulds and place them onto a baking tray. To make the Mixture
- Place the chocolate in a glass bowl and melt over a saucepan of simmering water. Cream the butter and sugar until thick, pale and fluffy. Add the eggs and egg yolks one at a time, whisking after each addition. Slowly add the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Sift the flour and fold into the chocolate mixture. Half-fill the dariole moulds with the chocolate mixture then spoon 10 ml of the salted caramel into the centre of each. Fill each mould with the chocolate mixture to three-quarters full. Baking Serving
- Bake for 12–14 minutes until well risen. Remove form the oven and leave to stand for 2 minutes. Loosen the edges, turn out onto plates and serve immediately with ice cream. Decorate with pomegranate rubies and raspberries.