- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 7 sour apples, grated
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 1 cup of semolina
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 5 oz unsalted butter, sliced
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 280˚-300˚ Fahrenheit and then coat the pie pan with the half of the butter and leave it in the oven to melt the butter.
- Sprinkle grated apples with the cinnamon and leave for 10 min.
- In a big kitchen bowl, combine the wheat flour, semolina, baking soda and sugar and mix well.
- Spoon 1/3 of the mixture into the pie pan and flatten with the spoon. Then place half of the apples and flatten with the spoon. Make two apples and three flour layers, remember that the flour mixture should be on top.
- Place the sliced butter on top to cover the torte surface completely and bake the apple torte for 1 h to serve with the spray cream and coffee.