- Minced garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 Quart of chicken broth (with 2 cups of water)
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Seasoning salt
- Cajun seasoning
- 2 habanero peppers
- ½ bottle of habanero pepper sauce
- 2 smoked turkey necks
- 2 bags of fresh picked greens
How to Make It
- Get a sauté pan and coat with olive oil or vegetable oil. Dice up the habanero pepper, the onions and the turkey necks.
- Take your greens and clean them and cut the stems. Some people like stems so keep them if you want, but it’s really up to you. Sauté your greens with the mix you diced up, adding the pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, onion powder, seasoning salt, pepper, minced garlic and garlic powder as you sauté. Then you add the chicken broth, and these got to cook for like, 2 hours.