- Yield: 8
- 8 Smoked salmon slices, about 5 x 5-cm (2 x 2-in)
- 8 Shiso leaves
- 1 tsp Salt
- 17 oz (480 g) Cooked Japanese short grain rice
- ¼ Lemon thinly sliced and cut into triangles
How to Make It
- Place salmon in the middle of a sheet of cling wrap and put a piece of shiso leaf face down over the salmon.
- Place cling wrap on a rice bowl and scoop one-eighth of rice into bowl. Pull out rice together with cling wrap and mould rice into a ball.
- Remove cling wrap and garnish onigiri with lemon. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.